Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let Your Voice Be Heard!


Dear Fellow Olympian, 
 
I cordially invite you to attend the 8th public forum –– 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 12th (tomorrow) at Olympia High School (1302 North St. SE).  I’ll have signs with arrows posted leading to the room.
 
At Wednesday’s forum, we’ll find out what YOU think the City must focus on this year and the next, and how we can get the most done with the city's limited resources.
 
I hope to see you there.  But if you can't make it, please be sure to call me at 628-7052 or e-mail me at krogers@ci.olympia.wa.us with any ideas or questions you might have.
 
Thank you for working with me to improve Olympia city government!

Karen Rogers
Olympia City Councilmember
P.S.  If you want to read the notes from past public forums, just go to Karen Rogers’ Update Page.  Or you can call or send me an e-mail, and I’ll be more than happy to send them to you.
 
 
Time & Location
Wednesday, October 12
7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Olympia High School
 
 
 
Disclaimer
The public forums are sponsored solely by me, and not by any of the other six council members.
 
If you wish to speak with or have questions for the other council members, please contact them individually or write to the entire council at citycouncil@ci.olympia.wa.us.
 
 
 
Karen Rogers
Councilmember
City of Olympia
360-628-7052

No comments:

Post a Comment